I don’t ever update this, but maybe I’ll make a schedule. Because if I don’t do it, and if I leave Korea, maybe it will be like I was never here or something.
Things I could post about:
1. How my dad visited.
2. How I left Korea and went to Montreal for 10 days.
3. Pictures of people in Korea crossing streets and traversing sidewalks in tangled hordes.
4. Pictures of Koreans in school uniforms for Jihae.
5. Plastic Surgery in Korea and how I got extremely varied responses on this subject when shamelessly using entrance interviews as an opportunity to conduct an informal poll.
6. Expats exposé.
7. Conducting a relationship almost entirely via Skype, a subject seemingly unrelated yet inextricably tied to South Korea.
8. Readers’ Choice.